Monday, July 4, 2011

Random weekend adventrures!

So this weekend has been really fun!  I was going to post yesterday but my camera battery died and I couldn't upload my photos, and a post about visiting the zoo isn't much fun without the actual pictures of the animals!!  So Sunday Joel and I decided to take an adventure downtown to the zoo.  The plan was to go to Hermann Park too and maybe rent one of the paddle boats and go out on the lake but we were so hot and tired after the zoo that we didn't quite make it to the park.  But still, we had a lot of fun at the zoo and here are a few of my favorites!




And then after that adventure we met up with my friend Katie from high school and her boyfriend, Brandon.  Katie and I have been friends so long and I have missed seeing her, it's been far too long and both of us have resolved to stay in better touch and see each other far more often!!  We ate dinner at Chili's and got to catch up on all that's been going on in the last year.  Katie also got to meet my wonderful boyfriend Joel, he is so important in my life and I am glad that one of my closest friends finally got to meet him.   Here are some pictures!


So now the long weekend is over, sadly, and tomorrow it is back to work.  More nanny adventures this week, and only 4 days until this next weekend when Joel and I are going to his family reunion at his aunt's house on Cedar Creek Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment