Saturday, July 2, 2011

Houston Bound!

Today I woke up early (and sore) and Joel and I headed to Houston to spend the weekend with my family.  And, of course, Flash, my parents' puppy (if you can still call him that, he's pretty much grown up now) who is adorable and energetic, and will not let anyone ignore him.  But how could you he's so cute!
Joel and I went swimming with him and tossed the frisbee for him over and over and over again.  He never seems to get tired!  It's nice to be here away from work and everything just for a couple days. 

My parents went to Santa Fe for their 25th wedding anniversary and brought me back some very pretty turquoise earrings!
I really love them they are definitely Lindsay style, 100%!!  My mom and dad made some really yummy food for dinner.  They made chopped pork bbq sliders and homemade potato salad (with sour cream instead of mayo) it was really good!  And my mom made a lemon bundt cake for dessert, very yummy.  You can see where I get my love for baking from!  I'm thinking maybe a little downtown Houston adventure tomorrow!! We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. I just went to downtown Houston last night and had a blast! You should!!

    ReplyDelete