Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lazy Sunday Kanoodling

So not too much to say about today.  I just finished my little weekend project, my new throw pillows.  They turned out really well:


And here they are arranged on the guest room bed- the bed was missing something and it looks much better now!




For dinner tonight I made a recipe I found in the Disney Fun Magazine- fajita chop chop salad.  I know that sounds weird but the kids I nanny for had the magazine laying around and I was reading it one day at nap time and found this and other recipes that I want to try.  It was delicious, Joel liked it and he doesn't even like salads! It looked so good I had to take a picture!

I know I'm short on the word part of my blog today but like I said, feeling lazy this Sunday... So enjoy the pics and stay tuned for more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment