Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inspiration

Inspiration!
This is something I've been lacking for the last week or so.  But...
I've been reading a lot of other blogs and I want to make my posts similar to those and they have inspired me!  They have inspired in my blogging format, new ideas, and inspired some new creativity.  

I had to write some lesson plans this week while the kiddos were on vacation and reading blogs by moms, teachers, and other nannies helped me so much on my path!  I found loads of activities, recipes, lessons, and (my favorite) crafts to keep me going, to keep me Inspired for quite some time, and to create new ones of my own!

On that note, my Inspiration for toady's project were the rosettes from my previous tank top and tote bag project.  Not completely new and inspirational but I feel like at least I'm getting back on track. 

I have many other project ideas that I want to try and hopefully will branch out farther than my current rosette fixation! 

And since Joel managed to score the day off tomorrow, we are going to the Kimbell Museum of Fine Art in Fort Worth to see their Picasso and Braque exhibit followed by a trip to the Fort Worth Water Gardens.  I think I will be able to find more Inspiration from there!  So look forward to lots of pictures and hopefully new and exciting arts and craftiness coming from the newly inspired Lindsay!

And as always, stay tuned for more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment