Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mosaic Tile Table

It has been a long time since I posted, I have just been very busy with my job, my new obsession (ZUMBA!!), and just having fun living life in general.  I'm getting certified to be a Zumba instructor, and will hopefully have an opportunity to teach at a new location of the studio that I currently go to.  So I am super excited and have thus spent most of my free time doing Zumba or working on choreography.  It has just been such a great experience for me in terms of weight loss (I'm down 30 lbs!!) and in finding something that I truly love to do.  I just really want to share those experiences with others. 

So this weekend Joel and I finally found time for a little DIY project.  We were wandering around Lowes and decided it would be fun to mosaic tile our patio table.  Having done tiling projects before I had a pretty good idea of what we would need and somehow we managed to make it out of there with all the necessary supplies.  We found some really awesome tiles and here is the finished product:



It was fun to do a project again.  I need to keep doing my projects, I realized that I had missed them a lot. 

So next weekend I'm going to be working on some chalkboard paint spray paint bottles and some decorations for our little table here. 

And hopefully at some point I will get around to uploading the pictures of my projects with the kids and get around to writing about those projects and how the kids are progressing.

So till next time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment